Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Review!!!!!!!

                                        The Fault in Our Stars




Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11870085-the-fault-in-our-stars?from_search=true

MY REVIEW!!!
Okay, my thoughts after reading “The Fault in Our Stars”, although I was reluctant to read the book at first my sister insisted on it – more like she annoyed the hell out of me until I actually did begin reading the book- The reason I did not want to read TFIOS is due to the fact that I love the idea or concept per say of  “Happy Ever After” although we all know that there is more to the story after a happy ending. This book showcased what happens in a realistic point of view with the before, during and after of the story. The second reason I was reluctant in reading this book is that my friend had spoiled the ending of the book (SPOILER!) Augustus dies in the end while I always predicted it would have been Hazel -the reason I predicted is because at first they told me someone would die- “Okay, Okay” – get it! J - my thoughts after reading this book, first of all you cant put the emotions you feel during reading this book into words because let me tell you this it is like your in a rollercoaster of emotion – but I did not cry – although I felt every emotion possible and some emotions that I have never experienced. While reading I wanted to give Hazels mom a medal or something although she deserves more that what anyone can give her. She took care of her daughter while many now just left them out on the streets to die. She is an inspiration to all, she was always there for Hazel no matter what. I cannot describe my gratitude and thanks to her even though she is just a fictional character in a book but I know that there are mothers like her in the world, and let me tell you this I have seen mothers risk so MUCH for their kids no matter what if they are sick or healthy these mothers deserve to be appreciated because they are the ones that help make the world a better place by bringing up a brighter future, let us all go thank them as well as go and thank you mother, father, sister, brother, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, so on for those that sacrifice a lot of their time and strength to make you a better person teach you right from wrong. Okay I know I went a little of topic here but I had to say it as well as Hazel’s dad who loves his daughter a great deal and cannot imagine a world without her, and to Gus is parents that even through dark times they found a way to be thankful like the little inspirational quotes around the house to remind us of what is important. All this thoughts came to me when Hazel’s mom whispered to her husband that “im no longer going to be a mom” many people might think of it in a wrong way just like Hazel did but I understood her even though I’m just a collage kid I get what she meant is that she wont have someone calling her mom, that her only child will leave her and with all the time she spent with Hazel she doesn’t just consider her as her daughter but a best friend with, she wont have anyone to watch with her the reality show – I forgot the name :P – no one to tell to eat her food and so on, so when she said it she meant that her daughter wont be around anymore and she loves her soooo much that she isn’t ready to let go. Now, this book helped me see life in a different perspective and appreciate all the little things life has to offer us and find a way to minimize the bad because you never know when it will be your last day so spend each day loving, thanking, and giving back because life is full of unexpected surprises. Spend your days fulfilling your dreams so if the time comes you wont regret anything but be thankful for all the days you had.

Love and best wishes <3,
Belle <3

No comments :

Post a Comment